Monday 13 September 2010

What To Wear... To An Evening Event.

1. Minkpink Maxi Dress- ASOS £46
2. PUMPKIN Court Shoe-ASOS £50
3.Lace Gloves-ASOS £5
4. Oasis Triple Row Pearl Necklace-ASOS £16

I have decided to do a "What To Wear" every week for different events. I thought I would start off with Evening Event because as it gets colder, evening events become more frequent (that's what I find anyway). I hope this was helpful. I wanted the navy velvet maxi dress just like that anyway because I thought it was a nice evening garment. To pair to with pearls was a normal thing to do, natural almost, for anyone who is mildly interested in fashion. Why the lace gloves? For a nice little touch that is "different". Evening gloves are usually long, black and velvety but more velvet with this would be sickening and lace would suprise anyone who would happen to shake your hand at this posh event. The shoes, I find, are just too gorgeous.

How are you all? I am well and very happy. For no reason, I promise ;).
Leave me your usual lovely comments and do follow if you're not!
Lots of Love,
Ruby
xxx

8 comments:

  1. I am in love with those shoes, thank you for bringing them into my life<3 I love the touch with the lace gloves:)
    Your twin
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :)
    I have lace gloves! From a dance show I did in july haha :D
    your twin
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lace, lace gloves are amazing. And the dress is lovely, and the shoes :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute idea with the what to wear.. loving navy right now

    ReplyDelete
  5. how good is minkpink? so affordable and cute!

    love the gloves too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love navy too :) And minkpink! yes! It's within my price range so I'm pretty happy. Thanks for commenting
    xxx

    ReplyDelete