Friday 1 November 2013

An Editor's Letter - November


Above I have posted a video from Vogue which is Salvatore Ferragamo's new feature film they have created, originally it consisted of small sequences that they posted but Vogue complied all of them to make this 20 minute film. Starring Kaya Scodelario, it is an interesting piece well worth watching.

So, November, the true start to winter chills and dark afternoons, when fur coats are wrapped warmly around the body and thermal leggings are cherished. Generally, winter means hibernation but I always find I work harder in winter and this November is no exception.

Since rebooting this blog exactly three weeks ago, things have started to get busier and busier. I am currently working with Style on Screen (see their twitter page @styleonscreen), will be acting as guest editor on 1st Class Fashion for two weeks in November and either tonight or on Monday an interview with The Blogger's Lounge and me will be up on their website. If that's not enough, I've got quite a few exciting posts up my sleeve for this month too; including interviews, up and coming designer posts and more.

Lastly, I would just like to say thank you to everyone supporting me the past three weeks and I would love to be able to make this blog better with your help, so let me know what you like and don't like and I will listen.

Ruby

1 comment: