Saturday 15 March 2014

Colour Me Happy








So I am currently in the process of making my own magazine for my college Final Major Project and due to this I have to also shoot my own editorials, you would never believe how rusty you can get if you haven't picked up a camera in a while!

Here's the first editorial for the magazine, I wanted it to be as anti-fashion editorial as possible as the model I was shooting (Sheena) is so full of life and laughter that I didn't want to take any of her personality away from her in front of the camera and I definitely didn't want to tell her how to pose.

Ruby

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing model, so beautiful. Lovely pictures, the colours are fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post and your blog in general! so unique. i would love it if you looked at mine, its all about lifestyle, fashion and trends!
    have a lovely day. xo

    ReplyDelete