Wednesday 8 September 2010

The Fame

adore her

I adore her too
Bieber Fever what?!
Pairing with Bieber
The Queen of my heart.
i love him.
OH LORDY. I love him more.

So, two of these "celebs" follow me on twitter. You can probably guess. Because I didn't write nice stuff about them. Bieber and Kingston both follow me. BIEBER FEVER PEOPLE BE JEALOUS. It's not that I dislike them, it is just that, as they follow me I have asked them, constantly, to post my blog in a tweet. Have they done that? NO. It isn't much to ask is it. No.

Why have I blogged about celebrities today you're thinking? Am I going bonkers? No. I am angry. I was reading GRAZIA- mainly a fashion magazine- and you know what I saw? GRAZIA was judging fashion trends on celebrities. "Oh, tartan is in because we saw it on so and so". Since when, I ask you, do celebrities even have a say in the fashion industry? Okay, they release their own clothing lines and go to fashion shows but they aren't anywhere near the high end where all the trends are set. SO WHY ARE YOU MAKING UP TRENDS FROM WHAT THEY ARE WEARING?!

I refuse to dress according to any celebrity.

I was on the other hand, rather please when I saw in Glamour (I think) that Khaki rolled up trousers were in a shoot. What a coincidence? I did my Khaki trouser shoot in August and they have Khaki trousers in their september issue. Along with pussybow shirts (used in a past shoot), white gloves(used in a past shoot) and boyfriend boots(used in a past shoot). Is this a coincidence? Am I bang on trend? Or is the fashion world stalking my blog?- no. I wish they were though. That would be stunning.

I would also like to say a big hello to my two new followers :) Welcome to my blog, I hope you like it. And would like to share with you my blog views are slowly going up, so I would like to say thank you.
Also, if you don't follow me, please do! If you're on a twitter account just click follow on the right hand side above my other followers and sign in on twitter. I appreciate and love all my followers.

Also, I would like to say, in the next few weeks a shoot is coming up involving red tape.
Lots of Love,
Ruby
xxx

4 comments:

  1. ahahhaha thats hilarious about justin bieber. C'mon Biebs, help Ruby out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know haha :) ah well, he hasn't helped me at alll :|

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyo!

    I like your blog and your posts! ;) I'll follow you now, hopefully I'll learn more about fashion when I'm reading you!

    And it's a shame that Justin Bieber doesn't advertise for your blog! That's so mean! :C

    Love, Cay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cay, thank you for following, I do believe you were my 50th follower :D

    And the fashion on here is interesting - my own style. I hope you like it.
    And yeah I'm upset Bieber doesn't advertise for me too
    xxx

    ReplyDelete