Thursday 9 September 2010

The Big 50.

Top -Topshop, Courdory Trousers-Given from Stepfather, Red Scarf- Oxfam.

I apologise for the rubbish photo but I had to leave the camera on a table with the timer on. What do you think of this outfit? I think I like it. The picture was taken in my Mum and Stepdad's room because they have a long mirror I could look in while the picture was taken haha :)

The main reason for this post- FIFTY FOLLOWERS?! I love you all. Tomorrow is also my one month bloggaversary so I may have to set some targets in the post for tomorrow.
If you are reading this and NOT following me, please click follow in the top left hand corner OR on the right underneath "The Lovelies" - you can follow even if you are on Twitter and I think Facebook can too? I'm not sure. Please follow, I will always acknowledge my followers.

I also would like to say to all of you I adore your comments and please continue to comment, it is lovely to read them and so far I haven't recieved any criticism? I don't mind if you criticise me :) Go for it.

I'm off,
Lots of Love,
Ruby
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Jeebus. 50? I'm jealous. Fantastic work for your first month. Keep being sweet and sincere and keep at your dream and I'll keep following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rachel, you're an amazing follower for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete