Saturday 11 September 2010

In The Life

1.The new plynth
2. Lord Mayor of Oxford having a talk.
3. An old post it in The Story Museum
4. An interesting feature in the Story Museum
5. The Story Museum
6. A son and his father outside the Oxford Castle.
7. Lord Mayor of Oxford
8. "The Mad Hatter"
9. Jail House Rock band at the Oxford Castle

So today I did some work experience with KT for the "Oxford Open Doors 2010" Event. I got my own badge saying "photographer" and the amount of respect you get for being part of the actual event is unbelievable. But my job was the assistant and that is why I have such a small amount of photographs myself.

I spent most of the day helping KT get the names of the people we photographed, making sure parents of the children we photographed signed release forms, carrying bags, helping her get certain people and actually, I enjoyed it! It shows you JUST how busy you are as a photographer and how much you have to think constantly about what you are doing. It just made me MORE determined to be a Fashion Photographer.

Also, 57 FOLLOWERS! Guys, I love you all. You are so amazing for just being PART of the blog. I'm not sure you understand just how much of a help you are but the more followers and comments I have, the more likely I am to become a known Fashion Photographer.

I love you all.
Lots of Love,
Ruby
xxx

P.S Aaron you better be reading this.
;)

5 comments:

  1. Great blog Ruby - love the Mad Hatter photo, looks like you really captured his character there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good on you for getting out there and getting some experience! You're definitely on your way now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both :) And yes Bec- On my way and now I've started I will not stop.
    Ruby
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heya finally found you! I was totally typing the wrong thing at first!

    We were both mentioned here did you see:
    http://oushop.wordpress.com/2010/09/14/perspectives-from-oxford-open-doors/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my lord! I have followed you back :)

    I've never been mentioned like that before haha
    xxx

    ReplyDelete