Thursday 10 April 2014

Le Nuage


Firstly, I apologise for my absence. Although, I have good reason: my Final Major Project. This past six weeks has been jam-packed with research, writing, photographing and designing for my magazine Le Nuage, which will be shown at my course's exhibition at London College of Communications at the end of this month. 

Secondly,  it is finished! Here is the link: http://www.joomag.com/magazine/le-nuage/M0670341001397055364
It will be shown not only online on magazines but also in print. It can only be viewed on computers at the moment as I am trying to decide to pay for the membership or not to allow people to view on their phones. 

The magazine features mostly articles I have written for here, LDNXX and for 1st Class Fashion. However, it does feature some things some of you won't have seen before.

I hope you all enjoy the end result of a lot of blood, sweat and tears, but still plenty of enjoyment and love.

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment